来自: 神秘的东方
我的状态: 🎯
为圈友点赞: 338 次
被赞次数: 177 次
联系:

bobmaster个人发帖版权说明

帖子 BobMaster »

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩ PLEASE READ ۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Unless otherwise stated, I don't own anything include the video, audio and picture. The credits go to the respective owners.
────────────────────────────────────
There is absolutely no copyright infringement intended and all in the video, image, audio is not owned by me. Everything you see is all for entertainment.

Fair Use "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational, or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All music posted is for promotional purposes only. If you like the music, please support the artists by buying their music.

All rights to published audio, video, and graphic materials belong to their respective owners.

• If you are the artist of the picture, please notify me, if you want me to remove the video or give me a few links so I can give you proper credit

♫ Message for the Original creator of this song ♪
If you are the original artist and you don't want me to have your work uploaded on my posts, please contact me via my email and I will remove it immediately!
Email: bobmaster@hibobmaster.com
人生如音乐,欢乐且自由
回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: 没有注册用户 和 2 访客